|Artist:||W.H. Mullins company|
|Year Completed (Sculpture):||1932|
|Year Completed (Base):||1992|
This statue was originally placed at the campus of Pontifical College Josephenium east of Downtown. When the college was moved north of Columbus, the statue was donated to the statehouse where it is has graced the grounds around the Capitol ever since. The base was constructed in 1992 and features a water feature and a surrounding plaza.