|Architect (Original):||Harry Hake|
|Architect (Restoration):||Schooley Caldwell Associates|
|Mosaic Artist:||Rudolph Scheffler|
One of the most prominent buildings on the Columbus downtown riverfront, this stately building was constructed in 1933 and includes many Art Deco carvings which represent the diversity of culture and industry in Ohio. The building currently houses the Supreme Court of Ohio but formerly served as the offices for various State offices and agencies.